Travel with a taste of home. While spending most days on the way to somewhere else, the Go-Anywhere portable charcoal barbecue brings you back, even while on the road.
|Live Stock in Our Branches Today|
|Lichfield||Out of Stock|
|Tamworth||Out of Stock|
|Uttoxeter||Out of Stock|
|Wolverhampton||Out of Stock|
|Haymills||Out of Stock|
|Kidderminster||Out of Stock|
|Nuneaton||Out of Stock|
|Huthwaite||Out of Stock|
|Rugeley||Out of Stock|
|Stoke||Out of Stock|
|Ashbourne||Out of Stock|
- Fuel type: Charcoal
- Cooks for: 4
- Fire and rust resistant lid and bowl are made from steel and coated with porcelain-enamel inside and out making them weather-proof and extremely durable
- Weather-proof handle with protective heat shield
- Rust-proof aluminium vents provide the proper airflow for perfect barbecuing
- 41 x 25cm triple-plated cooking grate
- Swivel legs that raise the barbecue up to avoid scorching the ground or surface, as well as a lock function that holds the lid closed for easy transportation
Why choose a Weber? When you buy a Weber barbecue you aren't only getting a top quality barbecue which is built to last, you are also opening yourself up to the full Weber experience. Once registered, you will receive Weber's quarterly magazine These include hints and tips on how to use your barbecue effectively, guides on which tools work best with each barbecue design, and recipe ideas tailored specifically for barbecue cooking. If you're after more than just a box of metal parts then a Weber barbecue is the only place to begin!
All Weber Charcoal barbecues have porcelain-enamel coated steel bowls and lids, ensuring your barbecue retains its professional look with a scratch-free and rust-free finish. Additionally, the vents are manufactured with aluminium to keep them rust-free too! Weber use only the highest quality materials when manufacturing their barbecues, ensuring the end product is both solid and durable against even the harshest weather conditions, because of this all Weber charcoal barbecues come with a 10 year limited warranty as standard.
|Dimensions (Lid Closed)||36.9cm (H) x 53.4cm (W) x 31cm (D)||Primary Cooking Area||42cm x 26cm|
|Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles||1||Rust-Resistant Aluminium Dampers||4|