Building Supplies & Materials From The Midland's Top Independent Builders Merchant
Whatever the size of your project Tippers is the perfect partner for sourcing building materials. We’ve been a dedicated builder’s merchant since 1916 and over the years we’ve established excellent relationships with suppliers which enable us to give you the best price on the products you need, in virtually any quantity.
We’ve got a large fleet of specialist vehicles that can deliver directly to your site or you can collect from one of our 11 branches across the Midlands.
As well as sourcing and supplying the right products, we offer an estimating service. We can supply a comprehensive bill of quantities and a quote for your materials as well as help project manage your build if required.
What makes Tippers the top choice for building supplies?
- Huge stockholding across our network of branches and a daily inter-branch delivery service mean that Tippers are able to offer a massive range of construction supplies quickly
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff at all branches – ensures efficiency in processing your order and also the ability to specify and source competitively any special order items you may require.
- Dedicated trade credit and cash accounts provide flexible invoicing to suit your business. Contract terms can be allocated to your account.
- Specialist trade counters ensure that you get the expertise required to fulfil your material requirements.
- Comprehensive bathroom and kitchen showrooms and landscaping displays throughout our branches assist your customer, the end-user, in specifying the look they wish to achieve.
- A dedicated hire centre in Birmingham and departments in our head office at Lichfield and also Rugeley and Uttoxeter branches. Tippers Tool Hire offers a comprehensive range of tools that can be booked to your Tippers trade account. From landscaping through to heavy-duty breakers.
- Professional brick matching service – we are experts in matching. We can provide samples and source the bricks.
Building materials are materials that are used in the construction of buildings, structures, and other types of infrastructure. These materials can include a wide range of products, such as wood, concrete, steel, glass, stone, and brick, as well as other materials like insulation, roofing, and plumbing fixtures. Building materials are used in all stages of the construction process, from the initial foundation and framing of a building to the final finishes and fixtures. The type of building materials used in a construction project will depend on a number of factors, including the design and function of the building, the local climate and environmental conditions, and the availability and cost of the materials. Building materials play a crucial role in the construction industry, providing the structural support, insulation, and aesthetic appeal that are essential to the design and performance of a building.