Lichfield, Britannia Way | Permanent, Full Time
Sales Assistant with previous concrete and aggregate experience is required to join a family run builder`s merchant which has been supplying building and landscaping materials to trade and the public for over 100 years. The position is based in our busy concrete and aggregates office where you will join a small team responsible for concrete sales from our volumetric concrete fleet, aggregate collections and sales for our tipping fleet and also involved with the scheduling and planning of our aggregate bagging operation.
They have 13 branches across the Midlands which focus on extensive stock holding and excellent customer service. They are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant to join their growing team.
- To ensure that all customers are served in a prompt and efficient manner in line with Business Objectives.
- To promote, improve and increase profitable Sales for the Company by creating.
- Good customer liaisons and communications.
- Liaising with Manufacturers and Suppliers to further promote Sales where necessary.
- Provide after-sales service to customers where necessary.
- To react promptly and accurately to all tenders, quotations and estimates in accordance with Company pricing policies and procedures.
- Improve and maintain good product knowledge of all products stocked and displayed and generally keep aware of products available in the marketplace.
- Any other duties associated with this position.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in the concrete and aggregates industry.
- Focused on delivering outstanding customer service throughout.
- Have a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone.
- Ability to communicate at all levels professionally.
- Achieve sales targets and maintain profit margins.
- To have the persistence to ensure objectives are met.
- Computer literate.
- Smart Appearance.
- To share responsibility with the Management for your own personal training and development.
- Prioritise work and maintain a tidy and organised work area/records.
- Have a full clean Driving Licence.