Nuneaton, Uttoxeter and Huthwaite | Full-time
Job Summary/Overall Scope of Position
- To promote, improve and increase profitable sales for the Company by creating good customer liaisons and communications, ensuring that all customers are served in a prompt and efficient manner in line with business objectives.
- Having an awareness at all times of Company procedures and pricing policies.
- Liaising with Manufacturers and Suppliers to further promote Sales where necessary.
- Provide an after-sales service to customers where necessary.
- To react promptly and accurately to all tenders, quotations and estimates in accordance with Company pricing policies and procedures.
- Improve and maintain good product knowledge of all products stocked and displayed and generally keep aware of products available in the market place.
- Any other duties associated with this position
- A high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone.
- Ability to communicate at all levels professionally.
- Achieve sales targets and maintain profit margins.
- To have persistence to ensure objectives are met.
- To share a responsibility with the Management for your own personal training and development.
- Prioritise work and maintain tidy and organised work area/records.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous industry experience
- Ability to work effectively within a busy sales office
- Computer literate
- Smart Appearance
The above job description is designed to indicate the general scope of the role and will be subject to periodic review.