Rugeley | Permanent, Full Time
- Ensure that all customers and branch deliveries are carried in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- To safely, accurately and efficiently deliver and unload goods as requested by the Company to customer’s premises or company yards with a constant awareness of Company rules and procedures.
- Responsible for the regular daily/weekly vehicle checks and the immediate reporting of any incidents, accidents, breakages, etc. relating to both the vehicle, customers vehicles/property and/or goods in transit.
- To ensure an awareness at all times of Health & Safety procedures & best practice.
- Ensure vehicle is kept in clean condition and jet washed at the end of each day.
- Have a constant awareness of yard, vehicle and general security at all times.
- Any other reasonable duties associated with this position.
- A high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a Team.
- Ability to communicate at all levels professionally.
- To have the persistence to ensure objectives are met.
- To share responsibility with the Management for your own personal training and development.
- Reliability, good timekeeping and attendance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hi-Ab Licence
- Experience with multi-drop and mixed loads
- Knowledge of building materials.