Our Christmas market this year was a resounding success and we managed to raise over £350 for St Giles Hospice.
What happened at the event:
- Free mulled wine, tea, coffee and mince pies on arrival
- Lots of local food and craft stalls selling everything from luxury leather goods to delicious bread and cakes!
- Local chef Simon Smith will be offering up inspiration for your festive entertaining at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Christmas dinner will be cooking away on our Weber barbecues throughout the day!
- A raffle for a bumper prize package including a Weber Master-Touch barbecue in aid of St Giles Hospice
- A Christmas Treasure Hunt around the store for the little ones